Privacy and Cookies
At Plethora Solutions Limited, we take your privacy seriously and this privacy statement explains what personal data or information we collect from you and from people who visit our website and how we use it.
Who are we?
Plethora Solutions Limited is a registered company (04977609) our registered office address is Hampden House, Monument Business Park, Warpsgrove Lane, Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, OX44 7RQ. For the purposes of Data Protection Plethora Solutions is a registered data controller.
What personal date or information do we collect?
The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, IP address and information regarding what pages you access on this website and when.
How do we collect data or information from you?
- Make an enquiry via our website, via the telephone or email.
- Use our website
- Enquire about a job opportunity
- Work for or with the business
- Exchange business cards with a member of the business.
How is your information used?
We collect your personal data or information to operate our business effectively and provide you with the best information on our products and services.
We may use your information to:
- To respond to your requests
- To improve our level of service
- To consider your application for employment
- For our own administrative and quality assurance purposes
- To fulfil our obligations as an employer
- To provide benefits to you as an employee
- To maintain security of our office and IT infrastructure
- To invoice you, and to track payments you make or payments made to you
We believe that all these purposes are justified on the basis of our legitimate interests in running and promoting the business, our contractual obligations to deliver the agreed product to you, and our legal obligations, both as a business and responsible employer. If you would like to know more, please read below:
- Clients & Prospective Clients
- Job Applicants
- Current and Former Employees
Details of our processing
|Type of data held
|Length of time held
|How data is held
|Client and Prospective Clients
We will retain information about you for the duration of our contractual relationship with you, then for an additional 2 years.
We retain financial records for 6 years, following the end of the current financial year.
Data is stored on secure EEA-based servers
We will retain information about you for the duration of the recruitment campaign, then one year.
Data is stored on secure UK-based servers
|Current and Former Staff
We will retain information about you for the duration of our contractual relationship with you, then for an additional 6 years.
Data is stored on secure UK-based servers
Who has access to your information?
We do not sell or rent your personal data or information to any third party or share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
We will disclose your data or information if required by law, for example by a court order or for the prevention of fraud or other crime.
We may pass your information on to our third-party service providers, agents or subcontractors (e.g. Payroll Services Company) for the purposes of completing a task or providing services to you on our behalf (for example to manage our payroll). However, we disclose only the personal information necessary to deliver that service and have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own marketing purposes.
Third party services providers who act as data processors on our behalf:
- Payroll Services Company (PSC) provide payroll services to Plethora Solutions Ltd. They are based within the UK and they cannot use the data we hold or their own purposes.
- Iron Mountain provide archiving facilities for trial data in the UK, they cannot use the data we hold for their own purposes.
Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
Your personal information in the European Economic Area (EEA) is protected by data protection laws (Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016), but other countries do not necessarily protect your personal information in the same way. The EEA covers all countries in the EU plus Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland. Plethora Solutions Ltd uses online tools which host data inside of the EEA.
Visitors to our Website
When you visit our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to various parts of the website. The information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Unless you have set your browser to block cookies, this site will place the following cookies on your computer.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on secure servers. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
As an individual whose personal data is processed by Plethora Solutions Holdings PLC you have these rights
- The right to access what data we hold about you.
- The right to object to direct marketing – either use the unsubscribe option or contact us directly.
- The right to object to processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interests.
- The right to erasure (in some circumstances).
- The right to data portability.
- The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate.
- The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing.
If, at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25/05/2018.